|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Imagine working in a team where you turn mobile captured data into intelligence and utilize it for engagement and continuous improvement. Sounds fascinating right?
We have partnered with a very interesting technology and intelligence company that enables its clients to track, monitor, simplify and influence safe running of their critical services. They service an exciting niche in the market and are working with major organisations in their industry space. They are currently on the hunt for a Java Developer to come onboard, be part of developing some highly innovative technology within their close-knit team.
The purpose of this Java Developer role will be to design, develop, configure, test, install, support, and maintain quality application solutions for the company. Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis, design, development, testing and migration of applications into production environment for clients/airports.
- On-board, centralise, secure, and maintain full source code on source code repositories.
- Source code management and developer compliance.
- Research and development of new application concepts.
- Assist with the planning, developer facilitation and co-ordination of application development sprints.
- Experience in Java, Spring and Maven
- Mobile development experience with IOS is preferred
- Clear communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and try different approaches
- Passion to learn new technologies and customer focussed
In addition to playing in a key role in developing innovative technology for an exciting niche in the market you will receive:
- A competitive salary package
- Close knit team environment
- Work closely with senior experts who are willing to invest in your training and development
- Flexible working environment with the ability to work remotely for 3 days per week
If this sounds like you or even if you feel that you tick a few boxes and are keen to learn, click on apply.
Please note - You need unlimited AU working rights to be able to apply for this role.