IT Change and Incident Management Analyst
International finance giant is seeking 2 Specialist IT Change and Incident management specialist to help communicate changes across the banks enterpise enviroenmnt. The organisation is going through a high profile period of change and both from a business perspectibve and massive technical integration projects. These roles will be vital to the success of of one of the biggest and complex programs of work in Australia for the next 4 years.
- Work with business, operations & technology on incidents, changes, initiatives and take them to logical conclusions whilst partnering with our regional support/development teams
- Analyse and co-ordinate with regional technology teams for planned / unplanned outages (application/ infrastructure) impacting banking (mainframe/API) or credit card functions for Australia.
- Analyse, understand and assess the impact of issues/changes to business areas, external partners or end customers and ensure an open channel of communication with relevant stakeholders.
- Lead the engagement with technical/application support teams for any major incidents/changes and work collaboratively to ensure they are tracked effectively and support completion.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the banks its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Consult and contribute to solve complex system issues/problems through in-depth evaluation of business processes, systems and industry standards and recommend solutions.
- Proactively monitor and analyse changes/incident trends and SLA report these on a regular basis to external stakeholders. Hold regional teams to account for SLA / turnaround times and ensure actions are in place for any misses.
- Propose action for effectively managing change, resolving an incident/problem or ensuring issues don't re-occur and ensure a follow through until completion
- Create simple, concise and targeted communication to be shared with business, external partners, regulators based on the impact assessment conducted for technology related impacts .
- Create and maintain updated JIRA/Confluence dashboards to ensure periodic reporting of changes, incidents, risks and partner contract-based reporting for the Australian business.
- Represent Consumer Technology in various forums, change boards, problem management processes to analyse or present any impacts to Australian Consumer business and obtain a favorable outcome.
- Roster based out of hours support is expected as part of this role to ensure we provide the Australian business and our external partners with best in class service.
- 5+ years of application incident/change/support management functions with cards and API based platforms.
- Exposure to banking or cards systems especially digital banking involving API's/TIBCO interfaces.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage multiple activities and build working relationships with stakeholders at different technical and business levels.
- Proven interpersonal, data analysis, diplomatic, management and prioritization skills
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Technical certification for Change, ITIL or technical expertise will be preferred