Investment Operations Team Leader
My client is a Melbourne head-officed wealth management firm who have experienced rapid recent growth. They offer their clients a broad range of investment options including domestic and international equities, while also offering their own superannuation products. Their positive and vibrant environment means that turnover is low and they are genuinely able to offer excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Recruit, train, coach, develop and support 4 team members.
- Manage the team's workload to ensure all work is completed within reasonable timeframes and to clients' expectations.
- Oversee the international trades and settlement function, ensuring that all failed trades and any settlement issues are addressed in timely manner.
- Work alongside the technology team on key projects to design, test and implement new or improved functionality.
- Manage the relationship with the international sub-custodian.
Successful candidates will have these traits and experience:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of international securities trading and global markets.
- Previous leadership experience from within financial services.
- A self-motivated attitude and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- The ability and confidence to represent the team to external stakeholders.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services