Investment Operations Specialist
My client is a Melbourne based financial services firm who partner with a diverse range of clients. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects. The past few years have seen consistent growth and, as a result, they have a newly created role within their highly regarded fund administration team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career with a market leader and with a business who are committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
- Process of distributions, commissions and management fee rebates
- Coordinate and production of investor statements (distribution, transaction & tax statements)
- Generate of regulatory reporting (ATO)
- Liaise with Fund managers and Custodians around queries relating to operational processes
- Providing high quality service to internal and external clients
- Work with other teams within operations team to deliver optimum outcomes
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 12 months experience in operations from a financial services environment.
- Keen analytical skills, allowing you to extract information from a range of complex sources.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A mature, positive and hard working attitude.
- A down to earth and genuine approach.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services