Investment Administration and Settlements Officer
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique investment manager with a global footprint who consistently out-perform their competitors. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners. They have incredible views from their offices and offer exceptional career development and learning potential. As such, they are consistently regarded as an employer of choice.
They currently seek a talented Investment Administration & Settlement Officer to join their high-performing team. Successful candidates will benefit from exposure to all areas of the business, a highly diverse role and a salary far above market rate.
- Match broker confirmations on a daily basis.
- Liaise with brokers and custodians regarding transactions executed.
- Advise custodians of trades and transactions completed daily by the investment managers.
- Liaise with custodians, brokers and registries regarding settlement issues.
- Collateral Management
- Reconcile futures transactions to futures clearing brokers' statements on a daily basis.
- Analyse daily cash and monthly valuation reconciliations.
- Daily cash account reconciliations.
Ideally successful candidates will have:
- Exposure to settlements process and reconciliations.
- The ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills write the ability to write / edit macros.
- A friendly, enthusiastic and down to earth attitude.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services