Integration and Testing Specialist
My client are a software giant within the Australian financial services sector. They are currently undergoing a large scale transformation off the back of recent growth and acquisitions in the market. They are looking for two Test Analyst's to come into the team to drive User Acceptance Testing across a variety of projects. These range from client onboarding, system upgrades and BAU work.
- Drive User Acceptance Testing, including developing and maintaining a governance structure.
- Take responsibility of the release management function to ensure all releases are delivered on time.
- Maintain quality standards, artefacts and controls.
- provide subject matter expertise to the rest of the business on the system.
- ensure a scalable and risk-centric approach is delivered.
Skills and experience:
- 4-5 years of User Acceptance Testing within financial services.
- Unit registry, Superannuation or Custody experience is highly regarded.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Basic SQL experience
- Continuous improvement
- Exposure to test cycles and testing related documentation
If you are looking for a new role and have strong supperannuation/unit registry experience, then please apply.