Human Resources Manager
Reporting and working closely with the CEO, this role would suit a Senior Human resources Business Partner looking to step into a management role. Taking care of all of HR, this role will cover all generalist, ER and IR duties. With a generous package (plus car!) on offer, this role will be based in the Eastern suburbs and also require the successful applicant to travel between multiple sites across Melbourne with adhoc visits to South Australia.
- Reporting directly to the CEO and running Human Resources in a standalone role
- Develop and implement a HR strategy reflecting the business's strategic and operating plans and CEO direction.
- Establish and implement policies and practices that reflect both business and cultural goals and streamline this across all sites.
- Manage day to day HR functions (recruitment, induction, enquiries, performance management, grievance, remuneration review, separation, WHS incidents and reporting).
- Own and develop staff training and professional development programmes
- Previously experience as a Senior Human Resources Business Partner or Human Resources Manager
- Tertiary qualification in human resources or other relevant field.
- Previous multi-site experience would be advantageous
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to make timely decisions.
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated attitude to work.
- Demonstrated motivational and coaching management style.
- High accuracy skills with strong attention to detail and to follow up on tasks when needed.
- Excellent problem-solving capability, including the ability to provide recommendations and make sound judgements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of customer focus and ability to build effective relationships.
- Salary of $120,000 + superannuation + car/fuel card
- Eastern suburbs Head Office location
- The opportunity to work closely with the CEO and drive Human Resources within the business