My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a wide range of investment products to retail and institutional clients. They often perform above industry standards, are highly respected and they offer a supportive culture and commitment to offering internal career progression.
This role is available due to an internal promotion and they are currently searching for a graduate or near graduate who they can develop into more technical and senior positions within the organisation.
- On-board new clients and complete all KYC / AML checks.
- Process asset transfers (domestic & international equities and fixed income) according to market deadlines.
- Support Investment Advisers with client account maintenance.
- Daily reporting & cash and stock reconciliations.
- Liaise with custodians and internal and external business partners to ensure that all SLAs are met.
- Some experience in operations/administration. Previous financial services experience is favourable but not necessary.
- A desire to build your career in financial services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services