Join a global financial services firm in a newly created role. The company offers a high-performance culture, first class career progression and friendly and motivated staff.
- Manage all Corporate Actions events including income events (dividends, income, distributions), takeovers, mergers, buybacks and share splits.
- Establish control records for each corporate action.
- Communicate with internal external stakeholders to ensure events are effectively monitored.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to client portfolios. Resolve these as directed.
- Perform account reconciliations as they relate to corporate actions.
- At least 6 months Corporate Actions experience from with a custody, fund or wealth management environment.
- A proven track record of high achievement.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A motivated, professional attitude.
- An enthusiastic personality.
- The ability to work as an effective team member.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services