Global Account Transition / Client Onboarding Specialist
My client is a boutique investment manager with a global footprint who consistently out-perform their competitors. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners. They have incredible views from their offices and offer exceptional career development and learning potential. As such, they are consistently regarded as an employer of choice.
They currently seek a talented Account Transition Specialist to join their high-performing team. Successful candidates will benefit from exposure to all areas of the business, a highly diverse role and a salary far above market rate.
- Coordinate account openings, closings and transfers external and internal parties.
- Project manage complex transitions through the transition lifecycle.
- Manage Client and Client Services expectations regarding transition milestones and timelines.
- Build relationships with internal and external contacts in order to better understand and complete transition requirements.
- Confirm critical information with custodian for account set up, conversion, and asset movements.
- Identify client requests and liaise with the necessary business unit to ensure resolution.
- Coordinate carve outs and asset transfers into and out of Mutual Fund and LLC accounts.
- At least 18 months experience in investment/custody operations, fund accounting or a middle office role.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered, please apply to the role ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon after.
Principal Consultant - Banking & Financial Services