Genesys Cloud Engineer
|Location:||State of New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join the information and technology team of this leading IT Vendor & Consultancy. Your role will be within the company contact centre and will provide quality, customer-focused cloud engineering support on the Genesys Platform.
- Developing and managing customer/Client relationships
- Understand client requirements
- Genesys Scripts creation & Deployment
- Call or Contact Centre Support
- Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse and the ability to create, modify, and maintain templates (preferred)
- Genesys Simulators from a Performance Testing perspective.
- Installation & configuration of the Genesys suites (both UNIX & Windows 200X).
- Troubleshoot any complex issues around Genesys config/management layers, routing layer, Genesys SIP, media server, and ICON/Info Mart.
Knowledge and experience:
- 2-3 Years' experience in Cloud Engineering or a similar role
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant IT disciplines
- ITIL certification
- Knowledge & Experience across the following technical areas: Genesys Framework, SIP & RTP, SIP Server & GVP, Genesys Orchestration, Amazon Connect and the ability to work across Windows and Linux OS environments
- Knowledge & Experience of Pure Cloud
- Knowledge & Experience of Skype & Skype for Business
- Knowledge & Experience of Teams
- Knowledge & Experience of Oracle
- Knowledge & Experience of Microsoft OS, Windows 7-10, Exchange, O365, Skype
Skills and competencies:
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Strong customer focus- Knowledge of customer service level agreements
- Willingness to understand and learn other business applications
- Good attention to detail, conceptual thinker
- Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
- A Flexible/adaptable- quickly understand & utilise new processes & systems
- Tenacity and resilience- ability to remain calm in high pressure situations
- Collaborative team player- ability to work equally independently & with the team to achieve common goals & assigned tasks.