Fund Operations Officer/Senior Officer
A leading player in the unlisted funds management, and private equity space. This firm has entered the local market here with a bang, and looks set to dominate for years to come. this role forms part of the newly created team, global services. and is responsible for the provision of fund services for non-domestic unlisted asset managers.
- Daily management of all Cash, Trades, Income, Securities & Transfers.
- Responsive to external client queries and requests by providing quality, professional and accurate email responses and reporting in a timely manner;
- Manually extract/chase/collect instructions from third parties, including fund manager statements via email, internet and fax.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring all processing are completed according to established standards, risk management frameworks and the multitude of issues, delays and errors that occur daily are resolved efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all daily and monthly operational and reporting deliverables (internally and externally) are met, in a timely and accurate manner.
To be successful:
- Officer role - some market knowledge, then 1-3 years' experience. A great attitude
- Senior Officer - strong market knowledge within managed funds, supervisory experience preferred + a great attitude
Please call Charlie from Ambition on 0405 242 474 or apply through this website