Fund Administration / Client Reporting Specialist
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so as they are consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
In this role you will work across Dealing Team projects, client reporting and operational processing. You will have daily contact with numerous internal and external business units and will play a critical role in the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Process unit movements, applications, redemptions, transfers and switches.
- Delivery of client reporting. Immediately escalate issues to Team Leaders and the Head of Dealing.
- Ensure that all unit movements are finalised ahead of reporting deadlines.
- Monitor all team deadlines, with any issues escalated and communicated appropriately to managers and all stakeholders.
- Ensure appropriate testing assurance is completed for Trust Architect releases.
- Assist with Dealing Team projects and client onboarding.
- At years 1 years experience working in the middle office or investment operations from a Fund Management, Private Equity, Custody or Stockbroking environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Hard working and strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services