|Location:||State of New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This role is an integral member of the Unlisted Infrastructure Finance team and will support the fund accounting activities and general administration of the fund manager's infrastructure strategies.
- Daily management of accounting activities of fund portfolios.
- Preparation of annual fund financial statements and managing engagement with external auditors and the Trustee & Responsible Entity Board of Directors
- Preparation of quarterly fund BAS returns and annual fund tax returns
- Preparation and review of monthly unit pricing calculations for a portfolio of unlisted infrastructure funds - stapled, pooled and segregated mandates, both hedged and unhedged.
- Preparation of monthly client statements for unit holders of products and mandates.
- Monthly AUM reporting.
- Maintenance of Fund General Ledger and unit registers (held on FIS Investran system) within financial the risk management framework
- Quarterly fund distribution & tax calculations
- Calculation of monthly management & performance fees
- preparing and implementing fund applications and redemptions
- Cultivate excellent working relationships with the infrastructure fund team and support divisions (e.g. Tax, Treasury, Risk & Compliance)
- Provide service to all parties in the Unlisted Infrastructure team, to a professional standing, taking responsibility for the accuracy, timeliness and satisfaction of defined requirements
- Active participation in process improvement and productivity initiatives and engage in business wide projects as appropriate
The successful candidate will have
- Circa 5 year's fund accounting & unit pricing experience is required Dynamic, positive 'can-do' attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
- Advanced excel skills & experience in fund administration/accounting systems
- Excellent written and communication skills