My client are experiencing strong growth in the Australian market and are seeking an experienced and motivated Full-Stack Developer to be part of an agile development squad in their Melbourne office. This person will come on board to support the continual development of their retail digital transformation platform for one of their key clients in the region. With the view to expand on this platform over the next 12-18 months.
● Create and implement software design specifications.
● Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis
and software reliability analysis.
● Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability and automation.
● Create, maintain, and run unit tests for both new and existing code with a goal of delivering
● Translate mockups and wireframes into functioning front-end code.
● Write and maintain documentation for new and existing features.
● Keep up-to-date on best practices and new technologies.
● Conduct design and code reviews and collaborate to ensure your own code passes review.
● Work with Product Owners/Scrum Masters to analyze and deliver requirements.
● Collaborate on technical architecture and design.
● Designs and develop applications with an eye towards
Skills and responsibilities:
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, MS preferred.
● 5+ years experience in architecting, designing, and building large scale distributed, service-oriented
systems and web applications in an agile environment.
databases (preferably CouchDB).
● Critical thinking, problem-solving, ability to write efficient and maintainable code.
● Experience with Git or similar version control software.
● Strong development experience with RESTful web services.
● Strong experience with AWS Lambda and API Gateway methods.
● Understanding of cloud computing/cloud services platforms such as Google Cloud or Azure.
If this sounds like you'd be a good fit, then please apply. I'd love to hear from you.