Ambition has been exclusively engaged to recruit two FPGA Engineers for a Brisbane based Technology startup.
Partnered with a USA Tech Giant, they are launching a large VR project (starting early 2021) and are looking for two additional FPGA Engineers to join the team to deliver firmware to product level specifications for worldwide distribution. While they've been operating under the radar, they have been going for a few years and have developed some exceptional market-leading technology which has captured the attention (and partnership) of several house-hold name technology organisations. They have a high performing and collaborative team.
Open to interstate candidates looking to relocate.
- FPGA Development (using VHDL)
- Preparing and conducting verification test benches
- Working with Business Development team to provide technical support
- Helping with identifying and rectifying bugs within electronics hardware
Required Skills and Experience
- Recent experience developing FPGA in VHDL
- Problem solving attitude
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ideally experience working on products being developed for commercial markets
- Salary package of $80-110K (negotiable)
- Permanent position
- Work with a very intelligent, high performing and collaborative team
- Develop products being produced for worldwide distribution
- Inner Brisbane location
If you're interested in applying or would like to find out more, would love to hear from you. Please send through an up-to-date resume.