|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
Fantastic offices, Located north of the CBD
Ambition is partnering with a global retail Giant based in the inner northern suburbs. We are looking for a talented Financial Analyst to join their high performing Finance team.
You will be joining a well-established finance team that is packed with talented finance professionals with over 15 years of experience working within the Big 4 and global organisations. It would suit someone who is looking to transition from the profession into a commercial role within the industry and play a key part in their continued success and growth.
We are looking for a high calibre, driven individual with excellent communication skills that is looking to make an impact in the business.
The rapid growth of this ASX listed Organisation and the increasing complexity driven by new product launches and services make this role a compelling and challenging role.
Key areas of the role will include:
- Responsible for the business' revenue streams; including revenue accounting and the operations supporting this.
- Play a key role in high profile projects around improving revenue
- Month end and quarter end analysis and reporting to shareholders
- Work closely with the wider finance team on projects
- Assisting commercial teams around contracts and commercial agreements
- Analysis at month end
- Manage one direct report and provide support to the other junior members of staff
Essential skills/Experience required
- CA/CPA Qualified with two years' experience in a similar role, preferably within an ASX or complex retail environment
- Ideally, a Big 4 or top ten background from the profession
- You will have a mindset of continuous improvement and always be seeking opportunities to drive positive change in processes to improve efficiencies
- Strong analysis skills coupled with fantastic stakeholder engagement
- Collaborative and a good relationship builder
- Advanced Excel skills
This role would suit an analytical thinker and someone who wants to join a large company that will offer future career opportunities and provide a fantastic learning platform, surrounded by high calibre peers.
For a confidential discussion, please call Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.