Do you want to move into a recession-proof, COVID-19 proof sector? This role is perfect for you!
I am partnering with a leading, listed pharmaceutical client to recruit for a strong financial accountant to join their team. Would love to tell you more about it!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Your next employer is a listed pharmaceutical companies, operating globally. At the forefront of healthcare and one of the biggest if not the biggest manufacturer of generic medicine.
They are looking for a self-driven, strong financial accountant to join their team. It would initially be a 3-6 months contract and will be renewed every 3 months as they are awaiting for the permanent headcount approval for the role, so there is a genuine opportunity to go permanent. As they will have a US reporting, US GAAP or local GAAP experience is preferred. You will be looking after exciting things thier R&D which is a global leader, licensing, among others.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Prepare month end close and enter transactions for group entities
- Prepare and review reconciliations of the balance sheet accounts
- Manage intercompany transactions, prepare cross-charges, reconciliation, netting and analysis
- Maintain fixed asset schedules
- Manage AR function including collection, credit, rebate and reporting
- Support AP function as required
- Assist in the preparation & reporting of consolidated group results and statutory financial statements
- Assist with the coordination of year-end deliverables with external auditors to provide all necessary information for audit purposes.
- Administer master data in multiple financial systems
- Perform ad-hoc projects as required
- CPA/CA qualified
- Good USGAAP / Local GAAP knowledge
- Experience in full set of accounts
- Experience in Oracle, SAP & HFM preferred
- Experience in product based industry is ideal
- Experience in big multinational environment is preferred
- Strong technical accounting, system and process improvement skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication & collaboration skills and have can-do attitude
ABOUT THE BENEFITS
- Rolling contract as still awaiting HQ approval for the permanent headcount, chance to get the perm role afterwards
- Work from home - 3 days office, 2 days from home
- Listed multinational operation in Healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
- Supportive manager, open inclusive team culture
- $55 per hour + super maximum
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW and I would love to tell you more about it. The client open to waiting up to 4 weeks notice for the right profile but keen to start interview process as soon as possible.
Otherwise, I would love to know what's important for you.