Financial Accountant - Global Financial Services firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$125000 per annum + + Super|
My client is a global financial services firm who seek to forge long-term partnerships with their clients. Their success is built on ensuring their offerings remain the best available and their innovative research team is at the forefront of new product development. They provide their clients with unmatched knowledge and insight, a dedicated and focused approach and a product choice that their competitors struggle to match.
- Perform complex accounting work including compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial statements to support management decision making.
- Prepare financial statements, ledgers and journal entries.
- Have oversight for the preparation & delivery of Australia and New Zealand regulatory returns and direct and indirect taxation returns (i.e. GST/FBT reporting)
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures/Document Procedures for Australia/NZ.
- Assist the Finance Manager in finance projects.
- Liaison with external auditors and advisor's.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
- The confidence to interact with senior management
To be considered for the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services