Are you a finance professional looking to join a fast-growing tech company? Perhaps you are studying towards your CA or CPA, and you would thrive in an environment to gain the relevant experience and qualify?
Would working for a fast-growing ASX tech company appeal to you?
Are you willing to roll your sleeves up and support the finance team in all aspects of finance? Are you looking for a role where you can test your strong excel skills, and make a meaningful impact on the business?
If the above has resonated, then Ambition has an exclusive opportunity that may just fit the bill. A rapidly growing ASX Tech company are expanding their finance team due to an internal promotion. This company have grown from a small startup company to an established ASX in a short space of time. They have kept their agility and complete focus on their customer throughout this period of growth which is impressive.
The role of Financial Accountant will see you perform a broad set of duties, including the below.
- Reviewing the monthly accounts, payroll and expense requests from international locations/branches
- Overseeing AP and AR functions
- Preparing some and reviewing other reconciliations
- Booking certain journals for month-end
- Support with audit and financial reporting
- Monthly, half-yearly and annual performance analysis
As this is still a relatively lean team, you will be open to support in other areas when required, such as analysis or projects.
- Professional services experience, or relevant experience in industry
- Intermediate-Advanced Excel skills
- Accounting degree and working towards CA/CPA (or recently qualified)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Resilience is absolutely essential
The leadership team is committed to building a great culture and an environment that is supportive and will support your growth. They are all in it together and have made building an inclusive culture a high priority.
The company will also offer study support, training and development, and an opportunity to carve out a career for yourself.
If you feel like this role suits your next step, please get in touch on (03) 8629 1043
Director - Melbourne