Finance Systems Analyst | ASX- Listed | $90/ hour + Super max
Do you have experience in rolling out systems? Do you enjoy managing projects on a global scale? What about that overseas travel perk, when the border opens? How does Switzerland or Canada sound? If this is of any interest let's talk!
My client is an innovative brand in the pharmaceutical industry, with global presence and aggressive strategy to widen their presence further. With close mentorship on offer, and a flexible working environment, they are opening their doors for a well rounded systems analyst to lead their systems roll out for the global business. You will have your input and can take ownership on the project while working closely with different stakeholders both in Australia and overseas.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the CFO, your role is to identify, design and implement the group's new global financial reporting system according to defined timelines and budgets.
- Evaluate the Group's financial control and reporting needs.
- Recognise the requirements for multi-national, multi-currency accounting and financial compliance in different jurisdictions.
- Shortlist suitable financial management applications, prepare implementation budgets and timelines, with recommendations
- Negotiate the acquisition of the selected solution, including vendor support, according to agreed budgets and timelines.
- Design and implement standard financial systems and controls to provide integrity and timeliness in financial reporting
- Ensure all user acceptance testing and data integrity.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes and procedure
- Develop accounting policies to manage financial transactions from initial decision-making, through data capture, accounting, reporting and audit
- Focus on process simplification and automation.
- Ensure accurate, complete and compliant financial data as the source for financial reporting
- Design monthly financial management reports for decision making
- Design and implement data dash boards for different user groups.
- Design a financial budgeting and forecasting platform.
- Prior experience in systems selection and design
- Ideally Big 4 or Tier 2 background
- CA/CPA qualified. Minimum 5+ years' experience.
- Capability in evaluating best fit and standardising accounting software for a rapidly evolving and expanding group of companies with international operations
- Experience in implementing effective financial systems, process mapping, design of platform - preferably in a multinational, multi-currency environment.
- Proven project leadership and management skills, especially in change management.
- Excellent analytical skills and insightful financial reporting.
- Focus on financial control systems rather than broader ERP systems
- Technically excellent across aspects of financial accounting, management reporting, tax compliance, Board reporting. Knowledge of multi-currency
- Flexibility. Agile and versatile. High achiever. Scope and desire to achieve an excellent result for the project.
- Ability to win the confidence of global financial teams
- Highly driven with a passion for identifying opportunities and better ways of doing things. Efficient in the approach to the task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build relationships with local management and accounting personnel, the users of financial data and the directors.
WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- Easy to get along with, down to earth, friendly, collaborative.
- Ability to travel (post-Covid) - to Switzerland and Canada
- Flexibility to work from home
- Mentorship with the CFO
- $75-$90 per hour + Super
For a confidential discussion, please reach out!
02 9249 5001