|Location:||Sutherland, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
Australian owned and operation construction giant with a footprint across the country is recruiting for a Finance Manager.
My client is looking to speak to candidates with a strong reporting background in the construction/infrastructure industries. Managing a team of five you will be responsible for the full financial function with a strong focus on tax effective accounting.
Reporting to the Head of Finance you will assist with the production of financial statements, audit queries and ad hoc reporting requirements.
Candidates with a background at Tier1/2 construction companies would be favourable.
- Manage accounting close process including journals, project & overhead review, and Tax Effect Accounting entries
- Transactional finance team management including performance reviews
- Cashflow management
- Manage the financial internal control environment, including but not limited to journal approval, balance sheet reconciliation approval, master data management, & segregation of duties
- Facilitate timely and accurate reporting relating to actual cost and P&L.
- Report on expected and actual project performance against agreed KPIs including root cause analysis.
- Understanding of the overall project development requirements and stages of projects
- Assist in compiling the annual Statutory Accounts
- Assist in compiling financial forecasts, budgets, & forward business plans
- CA/CPA qualified
- Demonstrated background of managing people
- MYOB experience
- Please not that only candidates with the relevant industry experience will be considered for this role.
Apply today as my client will be conducting interviews next week!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance