Finance Manager - Engineering
|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$130000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum|
Join one of Australia's leading consulting and engineering giants servicing some of the country's largest infrastructure projects.
My client is looking to talk to Finance Managers/Finance Business Partners with a strong background in project accounting in a large construction/engineering environment.
The successful candidate will manage the financial operations of a $200m pa contract running for the next 10 years. This is a joint venture between three big companies in the the industry.
- Financial operations of the joint venture including all reporting, project analysis and governance
- Guided monthly project reviews including future forecasts and budget assessments
- Project reporting, commentary and analysis to JV partners
- Oversee audits of each JV with external and internal auditors
- Understanding of contracts across a commercial business
- Business partnering with project directors, commercial managers, project engineers
- CA/CPA essential
- A minimum of 8 years extensive experience in a large construction/engineering business
- Strong background in project accounting.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have managed the finances of a JV before
- Experience in working on JDE
If the above appeals to you, apply today