Equity Settlements Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$95000 per annum|
My client is a global financial organisation with a large office in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They are world renowned, have a professional and motivated culture and their staff turnover is low due to multiple internal opportunities and a healthy work / life balance. Their name is instantly recognisible and synonymous with success and they are truly at the forefront of their industry.
Due to an internal promotion they seek an experienced and talented settlements analyst to join their busy operations team.
- Settle Equity trades across Australian and New Zealand markets.
- Analyse mismatched and failed trades. Liaise with internal and external counter-parties to calculate the source of the fail and resolve issues.
- Provide solutions to reduce the percentage of future fails.
- Be a key liaison for custodians, dealers, brokers and front office in relation to booking and settlement issues.
- Instruct the set-up of new trading counter-parties.
- Timely management and resolution of reconciliation breaks.
- Ensure operations procedures and controls are updated and meet internal and external audit requirements.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 1 years fund operations experience, ideally within settlements or corporate actions.
- A strong working knowledge of equities and / or fixed income.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A motivated personality, which sees you constantly produce high quality work.
- A pro-active and confident attitude.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Finance