Email Marketing Specialist
About the Company
My client is a very exciting leader in their field. A huge household name. They have a great culture and are growing and therefore looking to house a new team member in their Marketing team. Partnering with some of Australia's biggest not-for-profit organisations, this is a real feel-good company to work for.
About the Role
Reporting to the Loyalty Marketing Manager, you'll be given the opportunity to shape your own process. Your duties would be to:
- Lead and Execute email and SMS campaigns, throughout production, A/B testing and sending.
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Assist the Loyalty Marketing Manager with strategic plans for the program.
- Use your knowledge of segmentation to target customers effectively.
- Look after multiple campaigns across various lifecycles and journeys.
- Using automation to help nail all of the above.
About the Perks
If being able to name drop that you work for a hugely successful company isn't enough, other perks include:
- Flexibility with working hours
- Goodlife Gym Membership
- Friendly Culture
- Internal progression is very much on offer
In an ideal world, you'll have as many of the following skills as possible:
- Experience working with data, and testing accordingly (A/B Testing, Multivariate Testing)
- HTML & CSS
- Email campaign management and automation experience
- Knowledge of an enterprise level CMS (Preferably Responsys)
- SQL knowledge
If this sounds like the role for you, hit APPLY or email me your resume to joanne.tanton @ambition.com.au, and let's chat!
Immediate start offered for the right candidate.