Are you looking to be a part of a company that are genuinely invested in up-skilling and developing their employees? Are you wanting to progress your career and gain more exposure and experience across modern technologies?
One of the most nationally recognised Consultancies are looking to onboard DevOps Engineers due to seeing exponential growth. They continue to win some of Brisbane's most exciting projects year on year and have created a reputable and respected footprint in the market.
A leader in their field, but not a representation of a traditional larger consultancy. They pride themselves on having every engagement appropriately scoped, managed, and resourced, leaving no room for project augmentation and body shopping.
They are genuinely invested in their employees and provide some of the very best learning and development opportunities through up-skilling, certifications, and exposure to cutting-edge and modern technologies as well as providing a clear career progression path to work toward.
They are very sociable and drive a close-knit family like culture which truly reflects their employee retention rate.
This opportunity is perfect for talented DevOps Engineers who are wanting to work in exciting projects and be involved in implementing strategies and delivering on cloud solutions in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud. This is a critical role where commercial awareness and client collaboration is paramount.
Key duties include:
- Leading the consultants and being accountable for the outcomes of the work delivered.
- Consulting to clients in the form of strategic recommendations, report writing, analysis and delivery.
- Presales and relationship building with clients and partners.
- Working with solutions in Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience in DevOps and Automation in MS Azure, AWS and Google Cloud
- Hands on experience building CI pipelines - both design and implementation
- Experience with scripting and automation
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Experience in containerisation technology i.e. Kubernetes, Docker, EKS, GKE, AKS, Podman
- Experience in Infrastructure (IaaS) as a Service and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
If this opportunity aligns with your next career move, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nanda on (07) 3020 0308 or