Desk Assistant / Investment Operations Specialist
My client is an independently owned, boutique wealth management firm who provide investment management and portfolio administration services to retail and wholesale investors throughout Australia and overseas. They specialise in Australian equities and their fund managers are all respected, experienced professionals with a strong track record of performance and personalised service. they are based in Melbourne CBD but offer a lot of flexibility to work from home.
Due to internal movement, they currently seek a talented individual to fill a critical role in the business.
- Manage the account opening and client onboarding processes
- Place orders and provide trading support to Advisors, on market and via model weightings
- Allocate and book stock to portfolios based on strategic weightings and instructions from senior portfolio managers
- Monitor corporate actions and ensure the timely application to portfolios
- Identify funding requirements and manually adjust portfolios prior to monthly transactions
- Resolve issues surrounding settlements with broking counterparties
- Oversee compliance obligations under the guidance of the compliance officer
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience within an operational or client services role from either a stockbroking, fund management or wealth management environment.
- A mature, professional attitude, with an ability to self-manage.
- Superior time management and a strong client focus.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- High level literacy and numeracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services