My client is a large wealth management firm based in Melbourne CBD but who also offer flexibility to work from home.
In this role you will have daily interaction with senior advisers, offering an exceptional opportunity to learn and long-term career prospects.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to senior advisers.
- Prepare strategically accurate statements of advice across a diverse range of strategies.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries. Build lasting client relationships and manage their correspondence.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Review existing procedures and play a key role in process improvement projects.
- Mentor junior staff members and help establish training programmes on a team and individual level.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in an Adviser Support role within financial planning or wealth management.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for financial services.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Financial Services