Demand Planner - MRP Project
Do you have the determination, passion and motivation to excel in what you do? Then this opportunity is for you!
They are looking for an experienced Demand Planner to come in for 6 months to support the team, responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
You will be required to create, maintain and analyse forecast models for the sales team and senior management, by incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, projects, inventory team, and other sources.
This position is the integration point into the sales and commercial organisation leading the dialogue each month for customer demand forecast and product demand forecast. You will be required to conduct advanced forecast modelling, analysis, interpret information and make recommendations on the best approach to key stakeholders in sales, supply chain and finance.
Key attributes required are:
- Knowledge of [MRP] or other demand planning software is mandatory
- Understanding of Sales & Operations Planning principles is mandatory
- Experience in inventory planning desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel) to an advanced level is mandatory.
- This position requires strong analytical, organisational, decision making, and presentation skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Good facilitation skills and the ability to identify different paths of success are required.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply today.