Deceased Estates Administrator / Specialist
My client is one of the most respected financial institutions in Melbourne. They are a household name who offer excellent training and development and who have a culture of promoting from within across various business units. They have grown over the past 12 months and will continue to do so as they are consistently winning new business in no small part because of the exceptional service that they provide to their clients.
This is a newly created role due to the acquisition of new clients and is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career in a market leader and business which is committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
- Conducting AML/KYC on beneficiaries of the Estate, and supporting Probate and closure of customer accounts.
- Processing Deceased Estate transfers / Account set ups.
- Prompt escalation of issues / risks identified within specified SLAs.
- Update client data for existing clients.
- Process deceased estate accounts and ensure all relevant teams are informed of changes if applicable.
- Work with offshore processing team on a regular basis ensuring all relevant documents are registered and processed.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in the administration of deceased estates.
- Knowledge of the AML/CTF Act and Rules.
- High attention to detail, risk mindset and strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite, particularly Excel.
- Sound understanding of investment markets and the broader finance industry.
- Formal training / qualification.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services