Data Governance Specialist
This global Analtics and buisiness information provider seek a data governance specialist to help drive a cloud transormation program of work and implement a best in practice Data Governance solution.
Create and maintain business data models and metadata for our Transformation Program initiatives to ensure our solutions are built to meet business requirements and that best practices for data management are incorporated.
Knowledge and experience in data modelling in complex data and business requirements is required. Strong business analysis skills, communication and the ability to work across business and technology stakeholders are also required. Experience in Financial Services is preferred.
- Understand the requirements, current state gaps, conceptual data model and translate these into logical data models so that sustainable solutions can be built utilising these.
- Develop and implement best practices for naming conventions.
- Create and update metadata repositories.
- Maintain/ update models and promote re-use of data.
- Undertake data governance activities including implementation of data controls.
- Work with the technical specialists to ensure that the data models are successfully deployed in the solution.
- Collibra knowledge highly desirable