Data Governance Specialist
This global Data and Analytics Icon are seeking a Data Governance professional to assist them in their data governance Journey. They are embarking on a global project to move all applications into the cloud (google) and as part of this need expertise to provide -
- data modeling
- metadata and data governance for Customer and User Management, Consumer stream
- Define customer - user data models, master data concepts, capture metadata.
Knowledge and experience in data modelling in complex data and business requirements is required. Strong business analysis skills, communication and the ability to work across business and technology stakeholders are also required. An understanding of Collibra and informatica is highly desitrable.
* Understand the requirements, current state gaps, create conceptual data model and logical data models so that sustainable solutions can be built utilising these.
* Develop and implement best practices for naming conventions.
* Create and update metadata repositories.
* Undertake data governance activities including implementation of data controls.
* Work with the technical specialists to ensure that the data models are successfully deployed in the solution.
This is a fantastic opportunity to to make a tangiable contricution to the suceess of a huge global project - Role can be based in Either Sydney or Melbourne but remote working is also avaailable.