We are looking for a Data Engineer to join a renowned consultancy firm based in Brisbane's CBD, where you'll work with a variety of technologies and solutions to deliver projects that make a real difference.
This is great opportunity for a self-driven Data Engineer to expand and enhance their technical ability across emerging and leading technologies.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop relationships with the business areas based on trust and credibility
- Data profiling, data analysis, and data mapping
- Build scalable data integration pipelines
- Manage the mechanics of data ingestion, processing and storage
- Write queries and run ETL process as required to make data easily accessible in the required format
- Create and manage databases, data lakes and data warehouses used for analysis by data scientists
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant programming languages for data consolidation, analysis and reporting such as SQL, Python, R
- Exposure to modern technologies/platforms (such as Spark, Hadoop, Snowflake etc.)
- Data warehousing and ETL development background
- Solid experience across Big Data and Apache technologies
- Experience working in cloud based environments e.g. AWS and Azure highly regarded
- Initiative and eager to try new approaches
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Inner-city location within a modern office and contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Learning and Development - there are many opportunities to increase your skills via regularly internal training and sponsorship of certifications
- Varying Projects - work across a range of projects with multiple clients in varying industries
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0343 for a further discussion.