Data Engineer (Multiple Levels)
Are you looking to be a part of a company that are genuinely invested in up-skilling and developing their employees? Are you wanting to progress your career and gain more exposure and experience across modern technologies?
One of the most nationally recognised Consultancies are looking to on-board multiple Data Engineers across all levels of experience due to seeing exponential growth. They continue to win some of Brisbane's most exciting projects year on year and have created a reputable and respected footprint in the market.
A leader in their field, but not a representation of a traditional larger consultancy. They pride themselves on having every engagement appropriately scoped, managed, and resourced, leaving no room for project augmentation and body shopping.
They are genuinely invested in their employees and provide some of the very best learning and development opportunities through up-skilling, certifications, and exposure to cutting-edge and modern technologies as well as providing a clear career progression path to work toward.
They are very sociable and drive a close-knit family like culture which truly reflects their employee retention rate.
This role is perfect for a Data Engineer who can get their hands dirty across the end-to-end development of data pipelines whilst playing a pivotal role in the advisory around Big Data technologies. This is a critical role where commercial awareness and client collaboration is paramount.
Key duties include:
- Work part of a cross-functional team delivering data platform and pipeline infrastructure across a wide range of customers and industries.
- Build and develop data pipelines to enable big data processing.
- Write queries and run ETL process as required.
- Design and implement models and systems to harness the power of data and analytics that can be used to drive decision making.
- Build analytics tools that utilise the data pipeline to provide actionable insights.
- Assist in development of design standards and techniques.
- You will have a growth mindset where you will have a genuine passion to up-skill across new technologies and complete relevant certifications.
- Ability to translate technical issues into business terms to a broad range of stakeholders.
- You will have a collaborative nature and be someone who enjoys being a part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Data pipeline development and implementation using cloud based or on-prem data platforms.
- Hands on experience across Cloud DWH services (E.g., Azure SQL DWH, Azure Databricks, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery)
- Hands on experience across ETL/ELT solutions and data flow processes.
- Strong proficiency in SQL development.
- Experience and knowledge in data architecture, data integration, data warehousing and data manipulation.
- Strong programming experience across one or more languages (E.g., Python/Scale/Java/TSQL/PLSQL).
- Experience across ML/AI technologies is a bonus.
If this opportunity aligns with your next career move, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Raff on (07) 3020 0343.