Seeking a Data Engineer for an initial 3-month contract (open to extension) to join a Global Management Consultancy.
This role will be suitable to someone who has demonstrative knowledge of the development & maintenance of data pipelines. This is a key role supporting the data & analytics team and a top tier client within the insurance industry.
To Be Successful For This Role You Will Need:
- Bachelor's in computer science, mathematics, computer or any branch of engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 to 4 years' of corporate experience in a data engineering or data analyst role
- Understanding of data modelling and understanding of different data structures and their benefits.
- Excellent Python & SQL skills
- MongoDB experience essential
- Good business acumen to interpret complex technical data and present results to business stakeholders
- Insurance industry experience highly desirable but not essential