|Location:||South Brisbane, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Seeking a Data Engineer to join a national organisation with excellent benefits! They have been operating since 2012 and are now in the process of implementing a range of recommendations to develop best-practice data analysis and reporting.
The Data Engineer will be responsible for developing, administering and tuning the SQL Server DWH and the DataStage data load jobs (ETL), but they have plans to move on AWS in the near future - thus any experience/exposure to AWS Glue, Athena, S3 or Redshift would be beneficial.
- Develop and test the DWH and ETL jobs on-premise and cloud
- Work with BI Developers to optimise the DWH
- Work with the data mining team to implement predictive modelling solutions in SQL Server
- Support the company's data governance initiative
- Tuning and optimising SQL procedures and ETL jobs
- Development and administration of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in Data warehousing, ETL and DBA experience
- ETL tools (DataStage or AWS Lake Formation tools)
- IBM Infosphere tools
- Close to public transport and street parking
- Additional leave days
- Study support (up to 50% tuition fees for relevant courses)
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Employee discounts on a huge range of products
Please contact our Brisbane office on 07 3020 0308 for more information.