Data Analytics Manager
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$21 - AU$190000 per annum|
This is a newly developed role to drive analytical insights across the business. Our client is a healthcare organisation who is looking for someone who has experience in greenfield analytics set up and a passion for data and how to use data to drive business decisions.
This is a business facing role in which the successful candidate will implement and lead the integration of business analytics throughout the organisation including hiring and on boarding a new team. The business is eagerly awaiting the right person to join the organisation and share how analytics can help hep drive business decisions.
Key Activities and Deliverables:
- Drive and Lead Data Analytic Program and drive advocacy for Analytics across Enterprise with engagement of Executives Management Team and key business stakeholders.
- Design and implement innovative predictive modelling techniques to find market opportunities that will business opportunities and work with stakeholders to ensure an understanding and application to drive outcomes.
- Work across the enterprise in the development of a best practice framework that ensure the effective centralisation of historical, current and future data and models as measured by quality, reliability, accessibility and commercial relevance.
- Provide leadership and direction in the development of a prioritisation framework and self-service capabilities to support conflicting Analytic needs across Customer domain.
- Develop and coach team of Data Scientists and Data Analysts.
Required Capabilities and Qualifications
- Strong Senior Stakeholder management and influencing skills Strong ability in driving advocacy and support for Analytic programs.
- Tertiary qualification in mathematics, statistics, research or related disciplines.
- Proved track record of leadership in predictive modelling techniques including development of Segmentation.
- Proven success in uncovering market opportunities.
- Strong People Leadership experience.
For more information or a confidential conversation about this role please contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020.