|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
Currently searching for an experienced data migration analyst to work on a highly complex project. Previous experience related to a system design and ingetratuion in a tier 1 organisation would be very benificial.
This is a 3 year programme of work which is just kicking off now, so a real opportunity to get involved right from the start.
This is a SQL enviornment, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS skills will be required along wiht SDQS.
* Create and update data migration documentation as required, including all Data Analysis, Profiling, Data Cleansing and Transformation Rules definition documents.
* Execution of Data Profiling tasks, identifying data quality problems in the Legacy source systems
using SQL Server SDQS tool
* Analysis of the data logical and business rules and interpret the legacy application / system data validation routines to interpret the differences between the data stored in the application / system database and the data represented at the UI level.
* Execution of Data Cleansing tasks: cleansing rules build, test, execution and documentation.
* Creation of reports and presentations required to support Data Profiling, Cleansing and Reconciliation.
* Creation of end to end Data Cleansing reconciliation reports.
* Creation of end to end Data Migration reconciliation reports.
* Support of data migration reconciliation activities, issues and defect resolution
* Support data migration cutover, production verification testing and reconciliation activities
* Provide post 'Go Live' and 'manual cleansing' support.
* Contribute to other areas of the project and perform other duties as directed.
To be considered you must have extensive data migration experience, utilising the above technologies and tools and undertaking the above duties.
If you have the above skills and experience please APPLY NOW or contact or call me on 92486239