Cyber Security Engineer
My Client is a leading Australian MSP in the Cyber/Network Security space. They are going through a sustained period of growth and are looking for an up and coming Cyber Security Engineer to come on board and deliver strong results.
· Work within the SOC team to perform daily tasks
· Research ad identify emerging threats, develop response plans
· Manage security incidents and perform forensic work and deliver PIR
· Engage with clients to Help drive compliance and security practices
· Perform various assessments such as Vulnerability , Security Threat & Risk assessments
· Develop and deliver Cyber security awareness training
· Manage and deliver a multitude of Managed security service provided to clients.
The successful candidate will have:
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- As strong background in infrastructure management including Microsoft OS/applications, preferable MCP/MCA
- Good understanding of Network Design, TCP/IP, routers and firewalls concepts.
- Proven experience in structured troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience in security, infrastructure and network administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of security practices and principles
- Strong knowledge of security technologies and concepts
- Preferably experience in working in MSP/MSSP environments
- Attention to detail, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge and experience with various security related technologies including Intrusion Detection, SIEM technologies, Vulnerability scanning, DLP and MFA
Knowledge of the following standard security frameworks and or certifications would be desirable:
CISSP/M/A, ISO 27001, CompTIA , Essential 8, SANS