Credit Analyst / Relationship Manager - Commercial Lending
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$150000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a rapidly growing, boutique fund manager who provide finance, property and wholesale investment advice to a diverse set of clients. Over the past 2 years their funds under management have tripled and, due to their consultative approach, they are one of the few organisations to continue to expand despite the tough economic times. They have a respectful and enthusiastic culture and can offer an excellent work/life balance and potential for career progression.
Due to this growth. They currently seek highly motivated candidates to join in what is a critical role for the business. This is a newly created role and will see you make an important contribution to the ongoing success of the organisation.
- Be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial clients.
- Work closely with your clients throughout the credit assessment and settlement process. Manage the relationship throughout the full term of the loan and ensure a seamless discharge.
- Work closely with the Business Development team to undertake credit assessments and prepare credit memorandums for presentation to the Investment Committee.
- Liaise with internal Property Specialists to manage the drawdown of tranches, approve claims and assist in the resolution of any issues.
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 7 years' experience working within a bank or lending institution in a relationship management role.
- A good working knowledge of commercial and / or construction loans.
- Extensive knowledge of the credit and mortgage process, and securities documentation.
- Excellent understanding of the property market, structured property financing, and development risks.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate with stakeholders on all levels.
If you would like to be considered for the opportunity, then please apply straight away and I will get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Financial Services