Contract Financial Accountant - Financial Services
My client is a leading financial services firm in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They have a network of offices across the globe, are growing their Melbourne office due to winning new clients and they boast a high-performance culture, all of which contributes to them being seen by many, as an employer of choice.
Due to financial year end they are currently seeking a number of financial accountants who will join on initial 6 month contracts. The company are happy to wait for candidates to work their notice period. However, immediate starts are also available.
- Assist in the month / year end accounting process for Investment Funds and ensure accurate and timely reporting to senior management.
- Assist with audit queries including the preparation of reports using custodial data.
- Review ABS returns prepared by the custodian.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts to supporting records.
- Preparation of GST returns.
Successful candidates will ideally have:
- Experience in financial accounting.
- A demonstrated ability to work as an effective part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels internally and externally
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services