Commercial Finance Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst - Projects
Ambition is delighted to be partnering with a leading Energy Organisation in Melbourne CBD, currently experiencing a period of exciting Transformation.
This Energy retailer is looking at changing how things are done and challenging the status quo, and you will play a vital role in driving this change by helping them build a best in class FP&A function that will assist the business by providing vital insights.
They are on a mission to be Australia's best Renewable Energy Business and have some remarkable growth plans to achieve this. They are acquisitive in nature and always looking to improve their offering in the market, as a result of this they now need a talented Commercial Finance Analyst to support their growth plans and play a pivotal part in their transformation.
This is a highly visible role, reporting into and working closely with the FP&A Manager, you will have the ability to work autonomously and use your initiative to make decisions.
Some of the principal duties are:
- Involved in Large scale improvement projects - be the go-to Finance contact
- Play a key role in identifying process improvements and efficiencies to reduce cost
- Business case analysis and assisting with acquisitions
- Developing the 5-year strategic plan
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Project management - Business integration and planning
- Adhoc project work
The ideal candidate:
This is the perfect role for an ambitious, commercially astute Analyst that is looking to be challenged in a high performing environment. Your analysis and recommendations will be shaping future decisions.
Skills/Experience we need:
- Involved in transformation/change projects within large scale Organisations is highly regarded
- CA/CPA Qualified Accountant
- Exceptional business partnering skills
- Advanced Excel skills and an aptitude for ERP systems
- Previous Big 4 background and exposure to M&A will be highly regarded
- A mindset of continuous improvement is essential
For a confidential discussion, please call Kris Owens on (03) 8629 1047 or alternatively, APPLY now by clicking the button below.