We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join a renowned consultancy working with a rapidly growing team across a range of AWS Migration Strategies.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated Cloud Engineer to harness their eagerness to upskill and progress within their career.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with AWS Cloud Migrations and Formation
- Harness technical abilities in Application Migration Strategies (i.e. Rehost vs. Replatform vs. Refactor)
- Deploy and Design cloud computing service i.e. IaaS
- Implement and Migrate Cloud on an Enterprise Systems level
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of AWS cloud principles
- Experience in End-to-End processes
- Ability to self-manage and handle client expectations
- AWS Associate Certified (or higher)
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certificates
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Inner-city location within a modern office and contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Learning and Development - there are many opportunities to increase your skills via regularly internal training and sponsorship of certifications
- Varying Projects - work across a range of projects with multiple clients in varying industries
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV or call (07) 3020 0315 for a further discussion.