Client On-boarding / Account Management Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$45 per hour|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 6 month contract in their Client On-Boarding team. However, this role will be filling a permanent need within the business and is likely to become permanent. The opportunity will give exposure to multiple different business units offering you to grow your career across a variety of roles in the front, middle and back office.
- Support client on-boarding for the Australian Wealth Management business.
- Maintain client and provide a high-level of client service.
- Oversee CHESS sponsorship and monitor the trade life-cycle.
- Reconcile portfolio holdings (equity and cash) and reconstruct cost history.
- Play a key role in process improvement projects.
- At least 12 months experience in investment/custody operations, account management, client services, fund accounting or a middle office role.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services