Business Intelligence Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + package|
A well known real estate group are looking for a BI Analyst with 3-5 years of Business Analysis and BI experience.
You will be working in a small team aiming to create a BI community of super users, embed BI into the company culture, build confidence in BI capabilities and create a recognition platform for individuals and teams with the end goal of setting up a fully functioning and effective BI Center of Excellence.
- Focus on understanding the scope for Predictive Analytics for the company and begin with proof of concepts around data mining and predictive analytics and explore how and where it can add value to the wider business and be effectively implemented.
- Problem solve challenges with BI team and SMEs and coordinate business process or system changes with relevant stakeholders
- Communicate any issues or challenges to agreed schedules and deliverables to Senior management and discuss possible solutions/options
- Stay up-to-date on latest functionalities across the BI platform and Power BI in particular
- Train key users and SMEs to confidently use BI in driving efficiencies and benefits across the company
To qualify for this role you will need:
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Ability to understand the business' BI requirements and confidence to challenge these where necessary
- Strong technical skills to be able to translate business requirements into technical requirements and test deliverables
- In-depth knowledge of BI functionalities and updates
- BI visual tools (Power BI)
- Data warehousing principles and design methodologies (knowledge of)
- Machine learning/models/predictive analytics (knowledge of)