Business Analyst - Fund Management Operations
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
If you have a proven track record as a Business Analyst and have worked in Investment Operations then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Client Change Practice - Oversee the change control process for a growing number of clients.
- Interact with clients to review and log new change requests, engage required SME's/technology specialists, maintain client change trackers and produce stakeholder reporting.
- Client Implementation/Onboarding - Manage large and complex new business implementations for clients.
- Identify and implement improvements to the sales and due diligence process.
- Educate and train clients on operational models, service procedures and product capabilities.
- Be the main interface between clients, vendors and internal parties for integration and preparation for new business being transitioned into the business.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst within Financial Services and a good working knowledge of investment operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The ability to network globally across operational and technology partners.
- Direct interaction with different clients, vendors and internal stakeholders at all levels
- A project and outcome focused approach and the ability to facilitate discussions and reach decisions.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services