Business Analyst - Fund Management Operations
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$800000 per annum + Super|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 12 month contract for a Business Analyst to work on a systems upgrade project. The position will give you exposure to all areas of the business. If you are a Business Analyst with investment operations / middle office experience then this could be the perfect role for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Gathering Operational requirements
- Analysing release notes to understand how they impact Operations
- Working with the Technology team to assist in the delivery of new system
- Developing a testing strategy for the new build
- Testing the Technology development items as they are released and documenting results for sign off
- Planning for the migration to the new platform and building a migration run book
- Process design and mapping
- Stakeholder engagement at both an MS and industry level
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and be highly deadline oriented
- Excellent teamwork skills, outgoing and motivated
- Effective organisational skills
- Ability to lead by example
- Strong communication skills, willingness to transfer knowledge is imperative
- Team player, must be able to collaborate across multiple operational areas
- Taking ownership and setting expectation in line with business & team objectives.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Finance