|Location:||McMahons Point, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum|
NYSE listed business with global revenue exceeding $10b. They are the number one organisation in their sector and have complex and diverse operations which allows their people to experience a broad range of industries whilst remaining with the same company.
Despite their size and global presence, they have managed to maintain a culture similar to that of a mid-size business and foster a collaborative and people-first approach. Due to internal promotion, there is currently an opportunity for a Business Analyst to join the team.
As part of the FP&A team, you will be responsible for partnering with the business to ensure that high levels of reporting integrity are achieved and that business units are aligned to achieve corporate strategic goals.
* Prepare month-end reporting of financial and operational performance
* Preparation of month end accruals and analysis of variances to month, quarter, year to date and full year forecast
* Assist the annual operational and strategic planning process and ensure planning assumptions are continuously pressure-tested
* Compiling existing reports and creating new reports in a timely and accurate manner, as detailed in the reporting matrix
* Involvement in the development of business cases
* Provide insight and analysis to support business decisions
* Further automation of reporting
Skills and experience:
* Recognised tertiary degree in Accountancy, Commerce or Business Administration
* Post graduate qualification of either CA or CPA
* Experience in a similar role within a large corporate
* Experience using OLAP reporting tools
* Advanced Excel skills
* Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
* Able to quickly establish key relationships with business stakeholders
* Proven ability to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) at all levels of an organisation
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work within a growing organisation with a supportive and vibrant culture. This company offers multiple career development paths and a state of the art working environment.
If this role sounds like what you've been looking for then please click APPLY NOW or contact Phil Graham on 02 9249 5007 or