Bonds Specialist - Process Improvement
Are you an up and coming finance expert that has experience with investment bonds, education bonds or life bonds? Are you looking to make your next move after a crazy 2020? Then I want to speak to you.
My client are a tech giant within the financial services world that are currently undergoing one of the largest transformations in their history and are in the process of on-boarding their largest client. Hense, they are looking for a Bonds Specialist to come on board to support process improvement initiatives across the business. We are looking for somebody that has deep expertise within the bonds space, to come on board as an SME to use their knowlegde to optimise the business.
- Undertsand the clients product suite as part of the discovery process.
- Provide advice on bonds to Business Analysts, Developers, Testers etc on process functionality.
- Run the operating model stream and provide regular reporting to the leadership team.
- Deliver on key process improvement opportunities.
- Requirements gathering
- Manage bonds processes in the operations team.
Skills & experience:
- Resiliance and tenacity
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- Provide leadership to the operations team.
- 3+ years of experience within financial services. Speicifally within bonds/fixed income.
- Demonstrated experience in process design and documentation.
- Experience in a project environment is highly regarded.