BI & DW Developer (Multiple Levels)
Are you looking to be a part of a company that are genuinely invested in up-skilling and developing their employees? Are you wanting to progress your career and gain more exposure and experience across modern technologies?
One of the most nationally recognised Consultancies are looking to on-board multiple BI & DW Developer across all levels of experience due to seeing exponential growth. They continue to win some of Brisbane's most exciting projects year on year and have created a reputable and respected footprint in the market.
A leader in their field, but not a representation of a traditional larger consultancy. They pride themselves on having every engagement appropriately scoped, managed, and resourced with their consultants leaving no room for project augmentation and body shopping.
They are genuinely invested in their employees and provide some of the very best learning and development opportunities through up-skilling, certifications, and exposure to cutting-edge and modern technologies as well as providing a clear career progression path to work toward.
They are very sociable and drive a close-knit family like culture which truly reflects their employee retention rate.
This role is perfect for a BI/DW Developer who has commercial experience in end-to-end BI and DWH environment development. This is a critical role where commercial awareness and client collaboration is paramount.
Key duties include:
- Develop and build enterprise Data Warehouse and BI environments.
- Support and maintain the enterprise data warehouse, ensuring availability of services and integrity in data.
- Develop analytical systems (including data lake, pipelines, and ML models).
- Write queries and run ETL processes to support and build Data Warehouses.
- Develop and deliver BI Reporting Solutions.
- Design and model data structures and implement data set integrations.
- Work part of a cross-functional team delivering data platform and pipeline infrastructure across a wide range of customers and industries.
- You will have a growth mindset where you will have a genuine passion to up-skill across new technologies and complete relevant certifications.
- Ability to translate technical issues into business terms to a broad range of stakeholders.
- You will have a collaborative nature and be someone who enjoys being a part of a team.
Skills and Experience
- Hands on experience across Cloud DWH services (E.g., Azure SQL DWH, Azure Databricks, AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Google BigQuery)
- Strong technical proficiency in business intelligence tools and technologies
- Expertise in ETL/ELT solutions and data flow processes.
- Strong proficiency in SQL development.
- Experience and knowledge in business intelligence, data warehousing and data manipulation.
If this opportunity aligns with your next career move, please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Raff on (07) 3020 0343.